- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What Homeowners Say About Us
Robert Labrecque installed a new toilet and we are very pleased with the workanship and the flinal results. He was very friendly and cleaned up after and [...]
Our Latest Successful Projects
Plumbing Articles & Tips
8 Common Myths About Plumbing (And The Truth Behind Them)
There are many myths out there about plumbing, which is why we've created this helpful guide of the most common myths and the truth behind them. If you're interested in finding out more about plum […]
5 Reasons To Hire A Professional Plumber
Are you a Gilbert homeowner who's dealing with plumbing problems? Then you know it's better to get them taken care of sooner rather than later. However, before you break out the wrench and try to han […]